Description Of Journal
This is an awesome printable PDF journal to keep records on all of your horse’s care plus much more.
This journal is a great way to track your new horse’s information and journey. But whether this is your first horse or your 5th, this record keeping journal will make a big difference in how you organize all your horse’s information and health care.
You will find that this horse owner’s journal has included more than your average horse keeping records.
I think you will find that you are happy with this record keeping journal, where you can track your vet visits, farrier visits, other equine professional visits, your horse’s medical history, changes in care, and much, much more!
No more trying to remember how much something cost or what your horse had done when. The journal is focused on tracking your horses health, care and expense records but there are some other sections also included.
Pages Included In Journal
There are 61 different pages included in the Happy Equestrian Horse Record Keeping Binder. All of which you can print over and over again.
Printable Pages Included:
- Belongs To Page
- Binder Spines For Different Sized Binders- 2 Pages
- Horse Record Page Divider
- Important Contact Information-4 Pages
- Horse’s Information
- Horse’s Markings
- Horse’s Purchase Information
- Horse’s Family Tree
- Feeding Instructions- 2 Pages
- Grain Changes
- Supplement Changes
- Hay Changes
- Turnout Changes
- Horse Blanketing
- Vaccination Records- 2 Pages
- Medication Records- 2 Pages
- Medication Log
- Worming Records- 2 Pages
- Hoof Care Records- 2 Pages
- Hoof Care Changes
- Dental Records- 2 Pages
- Vet Care Records- 2 Pages
- Lameness History Records
- Lameness History Sheet
- Saddle Fitting Records- 2 Pages
- Saddle Fit
- Chiropractic Records- 2 Pages
- Equine Massage Records- 2 Pages
- Joint Injection Records- 2 Pages
- Additional Care Records- 2 Pages
Goals & Planning
- Goals & Planning Divider Page
- Yearly Goals
- Blank Monthly Calendar Page
- Daily Goal Tracker
- Equestrian Journal Page Divider
- Riding & Training Log
- Weekly Training Plan
- Training Plan Single Session
- Riding Journal- 2 Pages
- Horse Expenses Page Divider
- Monthly Horse Expenses
- Yearly Horse Expenses
Images Of Journal Pages
Why You Should Buy This Journal
With a physical journal you will have a limited amount of pages to use and will need to buy another one in the future. But with a printable pdf you can’t print them over and over again.
With a physical journal there may be pages you don’t want to use or don’t apply you that you end up leaving blank, wasting space and paper. But with a printable pdf you can pick and choose the pages you need and want in your journal and leave out the ones you don’t.
Customize the journal with what pages you want to make it unique to you and your horse.
- You can contact me with page ideas and suggestions to improve the journal.
- Any updates to the binder will be sent to you free until the new year.
- Keep track of all your horses expenses
- Be able to look up dates and notes on vet visits, farrier visits and other horse professional visits
- If your horse’s behavior changes you will be able to look at all the changes in care that you have been recording to get a clue to what might be happening
- Print out the pages that work for you and your horse. Print pages you want to reuse over and over again as needed.
- Have these records in the event you need to sell your horse and you can share the horse’s information and medical history.
- Makes giving your horse’s medical history and information to equine professionals so much easier.
Supplies You May Want For Your Printable Journal
Being Transparent: If you purchase through the links below I will get a small percentage of the price you pay for qualifying products, with no extra cost to you.
Create A Binder
About Buying Digital Product
PDF Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped). The download will pop up in a lightbox after your purchase. You will also be emailed the download to the email you provided.
This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD! Once paid for, you will receive a PDF that you will download onto your computer, and print out yourself. You will not be receiving a physical product!
You can print it out as many times as you like for your own personal use, but don’t give it to anyone else. For the original customer’s personal use only. You may only make copies for yourself.
Not for resale or distribution in any form, physical or digital. Copyright Kacey Cleary, sparklesrainbowsandunicorns.com.
File sent is in a PDF format. Many computers already have Adobe Reader on them, but if your laptop, PC, or mobile device doesn’t have a PDF reader of some kind on it, you’ll need one to view your printable. The most common one is Adobe Reader and it’s free. You can download it here.
If you’re not able to find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or use your computer’s search with the title of the file for where it could be hiding.
Digital download (1 PDF)
My hope is that you love the journal and put it to good use!