Do you love decorating for fall but want to try something different?
Normally you think of warm colors like reds, oranges, yellows, and browns. But lately I have been noticing the trend of cooler colors like blues, whites, grays and blacks, and I love it.
A little about me…I love to decorate, even though I am an amateur. Few things delight me more than window shopping and coming up with ideas for how I want to decorate a room or my house as a whole and finally seeing the finished product.
I usually only decorate for the fall and Christmas season. The rest of the year our house is decorated with the everyday decor we have.
Seeing that we are in the fall season right now, I got inspired to ‘get my Fall on‘ and create this post.
All my autumn decor is the traditional kind you would expect when you hear the words fall decorations. But next year I would love to do the autumn blue theme, because it’s so darn cute. I don’t think I can resist.
Create Your Cute Blue Autumn Home
You will get a list of fall decor that are blue OR accent the color blue. I have discovered these browsing around the internet. So you can create your own blue autumn inspired home.
Just so you know some product links are affiliate while others are not. I want you to have the cutest fall decor.
Here are the decorations you need to complete your blue themed fall season.
Lets start with the outside and work our way around the house.
- When I think of flags I think of a flag hanging off the front of the house. Apparently I’m the last person to find out about flags for the garden. Check out these autumn flags with hints of blue.
- You gotta have a garden flag post for your cute flag to hang off of. I found 3 different kinds. The first is a fancy post that includes an address plaque. The second is a cute decorative garden flag arbor. The third is a standard garden flag post.
- To add some blue more to your garden check out this blue truck transporting pumpkins. It is a metal garden stake and is absolutely adorable.
- This blue Amish wagon would look delightful with a bunch of colorful flowers
- The front door wouldn’t be complete without a fall wreath. I found a grapevine wreath with eucalyptus, mini white pumpkins and black plaid bow. I also found a fuller wreath with eucalyptus, white pumpkins, white cotton and pine cones and one more wreath with blue pumpkins, white sunflowers and beige blue and green leaves.
- This rustic entrance sign that says hello fall would be great set out on the porch.
- These Rustic Bucket Barrel Planters would be adorable on the porch maybe next to the entrance sign. You can get some beautiful flowers to put in the barrels and it just adds some extra charm.
- Get a few of these blue pumpkins to decorate your porch
Autumn Around The House
- When I use garland I like to frame the tops of my windows and usually use the curtain rods to my advantage. Sometimes I wrap garland around the railings going down the stairs. If I had a fireplace I could line the mantel with garland. I found this eucalyptus garland which has pine cones, white berries and white pumpkins. I also found garland with large teal berries.
- These mason jars are filled with fairy lights and have eucalyptus and white peonies in them. They are on a rustic looking board. A great way to brighten up a room.
- Check out these cool tone glass pumpkins you can collect and place around your home, on shelves, desks, tables, the mantel maybe.
Cute Living Room
- These throw pillow colors are super cute and an awesome addition for your cool colored autumn themed home.
- Spell Thanks With These Cute Tiny Pastel Pumpkins Perfect for a mantel on the fireplace or shelf.
- Other adorable pumpkins you should look into are the velvet pumpkins which seem to be very in last year and again this year.
- These white birch tree candles are wonderful for setting the cool tone ambiance.
- Hello Autumn Window Wreath a beautiful decorative wall decor. I feel like this would look good in the living room to accent the white birch candles
- Place this Blue Tartan Plaid Design Throw Blanket onto the couch or a chair in the living room to go along with the throw pillows.
- Cute decal for your living room wall ‘Autumn, the Years Last Loveliest Smile’
Cozy Dining Room
- Table cloth is a great way to add a festive look to your home. I really like this blue autumn table cloth which has blue truck with apple and blue barn.
- I found this bowl filled with blue and silver painted pine cones on Etsy and I think it works brilliantly as a centerpiece.
- This sign Give Thanks With a Grateful Heart is a wonderful Sign to put up on your dining room wall.
- Here is another wall decal depicting fall. Starts as …Every Year I Fall For Pumpkins’
- Use these white mini pumpkins and gourd assortments for decorating the kitchen as a counter centerpiece,
- These succulent pumpkin soaps would be cute by the kitchen sink.
- Get this blue pumpkin kitchen set with hand towels, oven mitt, pot holder, drying mat.
- This is another kitchen set but just comes with a terry cloth and oven mitt. It has a blue truck hauling pumpkins and the plaid trim has some blue in it as well.
- Here is a floor mat that goes along with the blue pumpkin theme, that you can put in front of the sink or the oven.
- Here is a model of the blue truck hauling pumpkins. A cute piece of decor to put on display on your kitchen counter.
- Here is another floor mat you can use in your bathroom, a similar but different pumpkin print.
- Blue Pumpkin Shower Curtain to go along with the bathroom mat.
- These succulent pumpkin soaps I mentioned for the kitchen would also be cute by the bathroom sink.
Cozy Fall Bedroom
- Autumn Leaves And Pumpkins Please a perfect rustic sign to hang up in the bedroom.
- Super cute Blue Foxy Fleece Throw Blanket for the end of your bed. It looks like a kids blanket design but I love it.
- Fairy Lights just make everything more magical.
- Some blue autumn Throw Pillow Covers for your bed.
What About You?
So I plan to update this post as I find new products for my dream blue autumn themed home decor, that I hope to decorate with next fall season.
Email me pictures of your blue autumn home decor and I will feature your pictures in this post. To help inspire others for their own homes. I will credit your photo with your name and website if you have one.
Answer These Two Questions
I am curious and I would like to get to know you better!
- What are two of your favorite things about the fall season?
- Do you do yearly fall cleaning, spring cleaning, both or do you not do big cleanings all at once?